Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Banana87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: why ML age so fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
I noticed that too. There could be many factors like staying up late, drinking too much alcohol, not taking care of skin etc.

But here is something a FL in Beijing told me a few years ago. She was a very sweet, mid 20s, could talk in English. I fucked her a few times in hotel. She told that she used to take only 2 or 3 customers per day (also a part time travel guide) because she wanted to take care of her figure and serving too many guys has adverse effect on attractiveness of figure as she has seen among her friends. So this could be a reason too.

(BTW, She also told that she liked white guys and was looking for a husband. She eventually did get married to someone in Texas and living happily, enjoying holidays all over the world, musical concerts etc. Unfortunately she unfriended me on her personal Wechat account last year.)
definitely she dun want to let her husband know she had been f by so many ppl bf. 3 per day. minus 7 days per month at least she will hv 50 per month. 1 year get f by 600 diff guy. which husband can accept her wife been f by so many ppl before. lol