View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L20H41 PRC House

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
I think her name is xiao bao. Nice gnd body, slim but not skinny and natural B boobs. Face probably a bit big relative to her body. Don’t allow kiss, lick nips or daty. Even bj will only do capped. Want to kiss her neck also she don’t allow right? Same experience, when fucking can tell she is enjoying it. Can see some whitish discharge on my dick, usually this is sure sign the girl is turn on. And yet she will look away and look disinterested when fucking. She wears a diamond ring on her left ring finger. So my guess is she probably has a bf or husband back in China and she is forced here to earn money for whatever sad reason. Anyway won’t be going back to her because this cannot that cannot. Only good point was that I really enjoyed her gnd body, really reminded me of making love to my gf back when I was in Uni.

Any bro can share if Xiao mei still in this house? Didn’t see her the last few times I was there.
Looks like we had the same gal. The mannerisms fit. I haven't been back here too. Quite a lot of nice Chio bu in 1820 so need to give that a try and not to forget my sweetie pie Yin Zhi and I still need to sample Porsche
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else