View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: It changes everything....

back in the camp, back to the usual

on a wednesday, we start to practice for our POP road march. we were drawing arms, and suddenly OC walked out of his office, and a smart alec shouted "PLATOON DIAM!"

my buddy, just about to receive his rifle, got startled by this and drop his rifle.

every eyes is looking at him

CSM walk towards him

"See me in office"

5min later, he came out. He also signed an extra

He will serve it together with me this weekend...

we were cursing and swearing at army

fast forward, its weekend

all the bastard happily booked out on friday, and we were alone in the bunk.

next morning 7am after breakfast, we gather at the company line office for our assignment

Me and buddy got assigned to guard the jetty, and we are on 2hr shift with another team

others got assigned as prowler, and had to walked the school

we arent allowed to use our phone while on duty, so buddy is always texting whenever its our break

Soon, its night time. We were having dinner at the cookhouse

Me: why are you always on your phone?

Buddy: texting lo, scroll social media lo

Me: no bored?

Buddy: what we doing now is boring

Me: haha. Texting girlfriend?

Buddy: girlfriendsssss

Me: you fucking hao lian

then we started talking about nonsense stuff. The dinner is quick, and we want to go back and rest before our next shift

Me: eh, any new epsidoe?

buddy: what?

me: that one la?

buddy: which one?

me: that video you showed me

buddy: fuck off

me: show lehhhh

buddy: nonono. it is a chargeable offense to posses obscene film inside your phone

me: eh fuck, dont give me this bullshit

buddy: nononon. nothing

me: ok, there is something indeed

i am now grabbing him

buddy: oiii.. stop

me: i always take care of you when you shag, now u dun show me

buddy: personal stuff la.

me:nono. we are buddy, need to be honest with each other

buddy: no no no

my hand start to reach into his pocket

he starts to struggle

buddy: can you respect me?!

ok. i have crosses the line. i stopped

me: sorry sorry. i though it was fun

buddy: nothing fun about this

we went quite for the next few min

i decided to break the ice

me: you know, i just had my first fuck last saturday

buddy: wooooohoooooo. men liao leh. with gf ah?

me: no la

buddy: went geylang?

me: no la

buddy: called FL?

me: no la?

buddy: then with the canteen aunty ah?

me: fuck you

buddy: so who?

me: a massage lady

buddy: serious?

me: yeah

buddy: how did it happen?

i then describe the whole thing to him

he just nodding his head while listening to me

me: i not just how, but something, i feel i am in a position on power over them

buddy: cause you paying $

me: no..

then i describe jiaxuan case to him.

me: so that is it. so strange

buddy: nothing strange about that

me: what do you mean?

buddy: some girls are slut

me: but they are not

buddy: correct. but most girl has an inner desire to be sluts. to be dominiated. to be controlled and over powered

me: really?

buddy: if not how you think i have those video?

me: what the fuck

buddy: some girls, are easy. most girls, you need to spend alot of time to draw out that desire. once it comes out, it can never be kept again

me: listening intently

buddy: one they tasted that feeling, they will be hooked. their desire will overpower their mind. they want to feel good

me: yes yes

buddy: when you touches them, it sends electricity into their body

me: yes yes

buddy: they will listen to your instructions

me: you are right

buddy: and no matter how their mind tells you they shouldnt be doing that, they will still let you do whatever you want

me: yesssss

buddy: you just has to find out what triggers it. makes them comfortable with you, makes them enjoy whatever they were doing. their hormones will do wonders to them.

me: how?

buddy: when they feel happy, they are more open to have skin contact. more skin contact means more touches. more touches means you can get even closer to their sensitive region

me: teach me leh.. please

buddy: start by touching their arm. if they are ok, keep it there. dont immediately move to other places

me: ok

buddy, then find a place that you want her to see, then move from hand from arm to her back. touch the part where her bra clip usually are. that is the most sensitive part at the back

me: and then

buddy: keep you hand there. if no objection, give it some light caress. not the sexual and pervert type, but the soothing type

buddy: then a few mins later, guide her to continue walking. slowly move your hand to their lower back, just above their bum. that will send another electric signal.

buddy: if no objection, leave it there as you walk. so far this is still not too touchy. and leave it this way for rest of the evening

me: the end?

buddy: no la

buddy: if she still agrees to meet you, keep it hot. meet her again following day, and let your hand be at where it last stayed. if no objections, just enjoy the day

buddy: find some crowded place and move your hand to her waist, and pulled her closer to you. if no objection, and enjoy

me: china town?

buddy: fuck you la. go to clark quay or whatever lah. especially with bars and clubs

buddy: you can occasionally use ur thumb give her waist some rub. it will send electricity up her spine

buddy: by now if still no rejection, she is getting very comfortable with you. if the crowd is thick, hold her hand. 100% she will let you. cos you already hold her waist before, which is more sensitive than hand

buddy: you can bring her to a club. be a gentleman, pay for the drinks

me: uh huh

buddy: if she agrees, you are 75% there

buddy: gave her a long island, or bourbon coke. when the music goes loud, ask her to move. jio her to dance

buddy: if she is shy, be encouraging. bit by bit, get her to move. compliment her. have a few more sip of drinks

buddy: after a cup, she should be very relax. make her more confident to move, and she will eventually

buddy: you will be surprise, when a girl is in the mood to dance, their hand is usually should up, that will leave their waist expose

buddy: encourage her, comppliment her, and her hormones will start playing tricks on her

buddy: when she is totally releaxed, you can leave your hand on her waist and start moving with her

my jaw dropped

buddy: the club should be fairly crowded. when it gets late, its gets more crowded. use this opportunity to pull her closer to you. ideally a fist distance between 2 chest

buddy: keep this as safety distance, as you do not want to alert her safety sense. continue to move with her. as long as she dont reject you, you are on track

buddy: continue to toast with her, small sip is fine. use your thumb to sooth her waist. find an opportunity to move bit by to her back facing the table

buddy: find a chance get her her drink, and reach behind her to grab it. this will close the distance between you 2

buddy: if she didnt back off, and let you get close, you are 90% there

buddy: now, magically, have your face close to her, and looking at her. if she looked away, shake the drink infront of her, and continue this

me: and if she didnt looked away

buddy: look at her. move your hand to her back, show her her drink. you sip it, and you kiss her

me: what if she pushes me away

buddy: say sorry, say you got carried away. but that is unlikely

me: and if she didnt

buddy: let your instinct tells you what to do next. you have already won.