View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Yugawaski sent 4 of them private Telegram invitation for their preview to gauge their interests, he msg them saying he would respect their wish if they wanted to opt out..

4 of them saw introduction video of hidden paradise

1 close the app

Yes, It was BG Michael Hoong.

3 of them view the short video again and again..

Yugawaski assumed that 3 of them will accept invitation to hidden paradise

He cannot blame BG Michael Hoong as he was family man who with strong discipline to resist temptation.

Actually, BG Michael Hoong was in official function where he listened to speech made by military commanders from other countries for military exercises.

When he returned to his office, he view the channel again..
He wanted to visit this wonderful paradise of sexual pleasure. He thought of how to ensure that his wife and son remained unaware.
He felt confident that he could manage the situation.

At evening, Yugawaski reviewed the channel again and noticed that Michael had joined in..
He smiled..

Meanwhile, in Japan, Seiko packed her clothings in luggage, after telling her sister that she got work and she would come back within 3 weeks.
She took taxi ,and reached the pier at 2 hours later...

Calling the person who was supposed to meet her there

Reply came, telling her to wait for a while..

Boat came, two men came out and greeted her, one offer to carry her luggage, and led her into boat

Boat then drive off at constant speed till it reached bigger yacht.
Few more men arrived and greet them .
She was led into interior and was awed by the luxurious interior.

She saw the leader who was wearing black suite, white shirt and tie.
His assistant politely asked her whether she want something to drink
she nodded.
As they were in discussion, the assistant placed tray of fried and steamed food ,sushi, sashimi, and bottle of sake

She smelled the food, found that they were premium grade found in high class restaurant

After meal, the leader (middle ranking Mazuta member) told her to prepare to be stripped naked slowly as she was interviewed by him and 2 men in introduction video
(if you knew the JAV actresses and Japanese FLs being videoed and pic taken in various stage of undress in telegram channel, you will know what I meant..)