View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

The Black Dress

It was 2am. As Jane sat on our bed in our dimly lit bedroom, the glow of her phone illuminating her face, she couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt. Her mind was full of conflicting emotions. On one hand, there was the undeniable thrill of secret chats with different guys, and the meet ups with Gary that set her heart beating every single time. While some chats with guys were innocent and friendly, others took a more suggestive turn, introducing her to a world of sexual discussions and flirtations. It was an intoxicating lure, yet thrilling at the same time.

But on the other hand, there was the weight of responsibility, the burden of our marriage vows and the trust that I, her husband, had placed in her. My unwavering love and devotion probably haunted her, casting a shadow over her desires and filling her with a sense of guilt and shame. How could she betray my trust of so many years? And there I was, just laying beside her in bed, unaware and tired from work.

Yet despite her inner turmoil, there was a part of her that yearned to embrace the intoxicating attraction of passion and desires. Jane knew it was wrong, she knew she should resist, but the pull of desire was too strong for her to ignore. Her heart would beat rapidly whenever she flirted with the guys, looking forward to their responses to her teasing messages. And no surprises, the guys would send her photos of their erected cocks, further driving her arousal and pleasures when she occasionally masturbated during the chats. Her orgasms, when driven by these lusty arousals, felt so much better than the short ones I could provide her during sex. In the end, she found herself torn between duty and desire, and was caught in her own conflicting emotions.

The black dress hung delicately in Jane's walk-in wardrobe. It was a gift from Gary after their last meet up in KTV. As she gazed on it, she couldn't help but feel a beat of excitement in her chest.

With trembling hands, she slipped the dress over her head, feeling the thin fabric cling to her body like a second skin. It was tight, tighter than anything she had ever worn before, and she couldn't help but admire the way it accentuated her figure, hugging her curves in all the right places. The turtle neck neckline framed her delicate features, drawing attention to her slender neck and graceful collarbones, while the long sleeves added a touch of gracefulness. The tightness of the dress pressed her breasts together, creating a titillating cleavage. With each movement, the fabric stretched over her ample bosom, outlining the shape of her breasts and drawing attention to her perky nipples that strained against the thin material.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but feel a surge of confidence and arousal at the sight of her own reflection. The dress left so little to the imagination. Her nipples, hardened with excitement, pressed against the fabric, creating small peaks that begged to be pinched and teased. With her 36D 26 36 figure, she looked fantastic in the dress.

Despite her initial hesitation, Jane couldn't deny the thrill of wearing such a sexy outfit. With a mischievous smile, she adjusted the dress, making sure to emphasize her assets to their fullest potential. Her breasts strained against the fabric, threatening to burst free at any moment, and she couldn't help but revel in the sensation of being so exposed and vulnerable. It was thrilling, intoxicating, and as she imagined the looks of desire she would receive from men, she felt a shiver of anticipation run down her spine.

In the next few days, Jane went about her daily routine, while the memory of her last encounter with Gary at the KTV lingered in her mind. His invitation to meet again stirred up conflicting emotions within her, leaving her torn between the thrill of this forbidden relationship and the guilt of betraying me.

Gary's messages were trickling in.

Gary: Jane, can't stop thinking about our last time together at the KTV. Miss your smile and the sound of your laughter.

Gary: Love you much. I cannot forget our kiss that day.

Gary: Thinking of you, babe. I know I have to see you again. Everyday close my eyes also think of you. I need you in my life.

His words tugged at Jane's heartstrings, reminding her of the intoxicating thrill of their kiss. A thrill, perhaps, she never had with me in our boring, mundane lifestyle.

Gary's persistence was both flattering and unnerving.

Gary: Please, Jane, give us another chance. Meet me at the KTV tomorrow. I really cannot live without you with me...

As she read his final message, Jane felt a surge of anticipation going through her. She remembered what she promised Gary, that is to wear the outfit he gifted her the next time they meet. At that time, however, Jane didn't know the dress was so revealing. Yet now she is yearning to wear it, even if only Gary would see it. The black dress was more than just a piece of clothing – it was a symbol of her newfound freedom, and a sense of liberation from a boring lifestyle.

With a trembling hand, she typed out her response, her heart pounding in her chest as she agreed to meet Gary once again at the KTV.