Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
moneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoneydik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Kamila

She has the asian lady look. Georgeous and elgance lady with sunshine long hair. She has the beauty that can capature a man heart.

She has fair skin tone. It was smooth and smell nice. Her height around 165 and she have a curvy and nice body figure. Her ass is just nice for doggy and light spanking. Her boob was natural big C with perky nipple. It was soft and nice to grope from front and back.

She gave me a good tongue workout during frenching throughout the whole session till i could feel out lips getting dry.

She display a whole repertoire of skill during BBBJ.DT is no issue and she seems to be a cockworshipper and she is really hungry to have it in her mouth. She initiated a few rounds of BBBJ throughout the session. The mouth fuck was quite refreshing. I gave her my all, all the way in and I pulled out the moment she started gagging then put it back all the way in again until she started gagging again. These went on for many rounds. No complaints, all smiles. She really loves a cock in her mouth.

Her pussy was nice and tempting. It was clean shaven, wet with no smell. Pretty tight. Told her to lie back and enjoy and. She responded sensually well with light moan when every little movement of my tongue on her clit.

It was a long session. We fuck in missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, 69,facefuck, normal and side doggie. Her moaning was stereo and at one point it was so loud that i am worry that we might get complaint. I remove my condom and do a COF on her when i sense that i am going to cum. It was a messy scene.

She is a chatty lady and can hold good conversation. 100% GFE was present and it feels more like you're doing the deed with my hot scandal rather than a commercial fuck.