Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
umbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterumbrofan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Aselya have the charming, alluring and good Asian look which super appealing to me. Her cute and youngness make me smitten and attractive to her.

She is fair smooth complexion with a nice curvaceous body figure. Her ass was hot and nice shape for doggy. She has natural headlights, more to my liking. Soft when press and nipple are easily erected but just soft touching around it.

She is active and will initate frenching. A very good kisser as she will build the mood up slower and make good use with her tongue. DFK and good exchange saliva and tongue fight most of the time.

She impress me with her BBBJ skills. She started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with her tongue on the head. Then she started licking the base of my cock with her tongue while I was deep inside her mouth. Good suction with slurpy slurping effect and some DT, slow and know how to control the speed and movement

Pussy was clean shaven with super wet with no weird taste or smell. She auto spread her pussy wide for me to lick and give her a good paint while juice kept flowing and she constantly moaning and giving me lustful looks to enter her.

Her pussy was already filled with my salivia and her juice. Quickly, cap on and started off will missionary and to Cowgirl. Switch to doggy and I ram her fast, deep and harder. Her moaning was genuine and sexy and it was from soft to loud till i surrender. She was responsive, wild and horny in bed.

GFE was high as she will alway check if i feel comfortable and gave me the long lost FB feel as well as alway willing to please bf feel.

Overall it was a nice, enjoyable and memorable session with her. Will RTF again when i replenish my vitamin M. Thanks SNS for bring in such a gem.