View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvt View Post
Yes... I chionged more than 16 years and never had any feelings. Till I met this viet KTV girl
Similar as you i am married more than a decade but no children.

Knowing her is a blessing and curse. Blessing is to be able to fall in love again and curse is having to breakup with someone you love. She wants to be with me but I couldn't marry her.

Seriously thinking to go long term but divorce in sg is damn hard and tedious... most of my friends think I siao...
Yes but it does make me feel more alive.
I've written in many other threads on divorce, and also about being with an ex-KTV girl - like you I chiong KTV for more than 10 years, but I stopped since Covid and I have been with an Viet ex-KTV girl for the last 5 years. She works as a freelance model now, and we maintain a long distance relationship with either me going over to see her or she flying down to see me at least once per month.

Singapore has introduced the no-fault divorce option (Divorce by Mutual Agreement) 3 years ago, there is now the option of a quick dissolution of your marriage by Mutual Agreement, provided all ancillary matters are settled beforehand

I gained care and control of my 2 children as my ex-wife walked out on the family to be with another man, and did not want the children. I settled my divorce from start (first meeting with lawyer) to finish (obtaining the decree nisi) in less than 6 months, and I spent less than $4K

So, divorce may not be as long nor as expensive as you think

As for your decision of who you will be happier with, only time will tell. Let your heart reveal the answer, don't let your cock make the decision

The one last quote I think is worth sharing, for you is this - the biggest regret that one has at the death bed is

I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

Last edited by Penguin23; 23-03-2024 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity