View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Talking about lao uncle, got sometimes their uncle come over their house then they will faster go into their room to wear bra. Quite funny to think of it coz they will like oh need to wear bra already then zoom into the room. So I think you're right they won't want to seduce old uncle but with me around and I'm not older than them too much, so they ok to seduce me.

It's quite obvious coz when they have bf, they stopped wearing sexy infront of me already so I guess they were really trying to seduce me when they were single back then and nowhere else to release their needs.
What cup size were those ?