Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 18
Clown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Diana from SNS

I am attracted to her with the first look. Nice elegant long hair lady with a sweet smile and she look much better in real.

She have a nice tight cury body with a perky firm butt. She took my hand and led me to her room, allowing me a good look at her hips as it swayed from side to side. She has fair smooth body, slim and slender with petite height.

We start the frenching slow and gentle to loosen up then go into aggressive and passionate mode. It was DFK with hot and wild lips locking throughout the session.

Started the foreplay with catbath. She slowly and patiently go into the momentum of licking my neck down to my chest and then my nipples before she finally went for my cock.

She went down to give me a slow and sensual BBBJ and she fondled my testicles as well. Some balls licking and she generally covered my shaft and worked tirelessly on my cock head, then follow by twirling my swirling it. Follow by deepthroat and I just mouthfuck her till she almost gagged and requested my to let go.

It was my nice to serve her as I went down to lick and suck her shaven pussy. It was tasty and naturally wet after some petting followed up with a round of sloppy cunninglingus. Her reactions and facial expressions of grabbing the bedsheet and my head were priceless.

We had a few position during sex. I could not resist anymore in missionary that I picked up my pace, varying the angle, depth and speed of my thrusts. As I pounded her, she angled her hips upwards to receive me more fully, her mewls became throaty pants that turned into hoarse screams. Turning her head from side to side, she uttered incomprehensible words and grabbed my head with both hands to lock lips, screaming fuck as she reached a climax.

I collapse on top of her and still we had a long french before proceeding to shower.

Her GFE was no horse run. It was full of love and full of mistress feel. I am returning for her soon.

Do leave me ur nick if u up me, i will return favor

Next up list:
-Petra