Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Tina - SNS

Looks - 9/10
Sweet and cute looking young lady. Her look smitten me and make my cock stand immediately. Long hair with the hot sexy sharp feature.

Body - 9/10
Body is really powerful, no horse run. Some tattoo on the leg. Fair smooth skin with curvy tight body and hot meaty nice ass.

Boobs - 9/10
Boobs is nice and not hard at all. Pink nipple and i had a really good time sucking,kneading and squeezing them.

Pussy - 9/10
Naturally wet after some petting followed up with a round of sloppy cunninglingus. Pussy was pink and shaven. The facial of her reactions of shaking furiously were priceless.

Communication - 9/10
No issue speaking English as she was fluent with it and was able to hold conversion.

Frenching -9/10
Automatic, intense, submissive and very fluent deep tongue fighting with each her throughout the session. She was sensual with her tongue and lips. It was sexy.

BBBJ - 9/10
Bbbj was awesome and skilled, started slow and picked up on pace with nice pattern at the head. Slow and sensual then fast and furious with deepthroat and good throbbing and twirling effect

FJ - 9/10
Capped on and proceeded with missionary first, her moans are quite seductive. she is quite shy as she will close her eyes and open once in a while. Tightness is ok, water level is there, didnt get to use KY. Switch to doggy style and after several pumps i cummed.

GFE - 9/10
We have good chemistry. She pay a lot of attention on me giving me the conformable with her and providing me the mistress feel.

Highly recommended! She is just a fucking GEM! Sure the RTF material.