View Single Post
Old 22-02-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 1
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nongho View Post
Ling Ling Jie prostate massage is no joke.

Initially I thought I would be service by Ling Ling Jie herself but it was probably one of her students for the usual Juagen massage, Yanzi 燕子姐 was appointed to me after I paid up and was led to a room. Ask to to wash up if I want. It was hot so I took a cool shower to cool down, at least the groin area not sweaty.

Yanzi came in and did what she was suppose to do and talk and explain to me all this Juagen business and how Ling ling Jie is the only one to do the prostate massage as she was the only one with the skills to do it while the rest do not possess the skills yet.

When more or less Yanzi is finish with her part she call Ling ling Jie in. By touching and pressing my groin area Ling Ling Jie can tell where is the problem. She will goes when she press “here pain right?” “Here pain also right?” My jaw just dropped, she was so right on the spot I was speechless. As she will press other area and she will goes “here not pain right? Here pain right?” It was 100% zhun zhun…..right on the target.

The treatment was a bit uncomfortable and a bit painful for my case but all these lasted a few minutes, once it is done, she says to me that I need to come for another treatment in 3 days. Then she went out and Yanzi continues with the massage around the groin area and explaining to me what happen just now and what should I do and what should I not do.

Once everything was done, it was kind of a relieve. Quite amazing feeling.

I would definitely recommend those interested to try it. Do not wait until it’s too late. Do not think that you are still like a stud, energizer rabbit, still can hump good. Prostate massage is like bringing your car for servicing. Mileage up liao must go for servicing and tuning. It’s about 保养, like ladies doing facial and manicures. Give it a try.

Ok better go sleep now, tomorrow my 2nd appointment. Hopefully no 3rd.

Cheers
See you if i see you bro hahaha ! Exact same experience.
Today's my 2nd session too!