View Single Post
Old 12-02-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Noob questions on JB spa

1) are condoms provided at all spas or must bring ourselves?

they got everything, no need to bring anything, bring small bag that can fit in the locker. maybe bring a comb.

2) how do we subtlely tell the girl we only want cbj and not bbbj. Dont want to spoil the mood

most of the time i get bbbj, but i think u can just say condom, and they will get the hint.

3) if a session is 40mins fj, this 40mins got include before and after shower? Or shower time excluded from the 40mins.

unless u difficult to cum or to get hard, most of the time 40mins is more then enough for everything. only once in JB i ever get the polite knock on the door. most are very experience, my previous few onedragon the WL had a watch to check the time, to make sure we have time for FJ after teasing/edging. i never felt press for time there.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.