View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Of late, I've moved away from meeting freelancers or KTV girls, simply because the rates are getting more and more ridiculous. $500 for 1 shot??? And there's still room charges on top of it if you do not have your own place to access to.

Pre covid, this price plus slightly more, granted me a threesome. Sure, it's still one shot, but I had the luxury of 4 boobs and 2 pussies. Anyway, if you wish to know about my threesome event, do refer to my previous post for the juicy details.

Other factors also contributed, like losing interest for the regular ones.

Cherry (hawker) went out of shape, but more crucially, her endless streams of lies that this is her first time in SG, she's on work permit and such were exposed. She's actually married to a SG citizen back in 2016 already, so she has been in SG for much longer and probably a permanent resident instead of a work permit holder.

Cherry (manicurist) goes into oblivion when she's back in Vietnam. She's fairly truthful but due to her work schedule, it became increasingly difficult to meet her during the hours I prefer.

Yen charges a premium pricing, but I wasn't that keen into her anymore since I could get better GFE elsewhere. She all right but the commercial feel is a tad more than I would have liked.

For now, it's massage parlours. Besides it being obviously lower in cost, they are usually equipped with showers and other necessities. At my office, I need to make sure I the necessities such as condoms, dry tissues & wet wipes, on top of my essentials (spray and new panties). In the absence of a bed, it's usually not as comfortable, although a sofa works fine for me still. The other merit of the office is I can store the essentials and necessities there, albeit discreetly.

Again, for confidentiality purpose, I will not be mentioning real names or exact location.

Let me zoom into the most recent session I had, which took place last week, which was the 2nd time I met this girl, but I will throwback to the 1st meeting take took place a few weeks ago.

Yo-yo is a chinese national. I first texted her on WhatsApp, then WeChat when the former was temporary blocked. Over WeChat, we had a rather hearty chat, before I confirmed a session with her.

I've ran out of new panties. So before heading down to the destination, I went to collect my panties purchase first. It's a good thing I still had my spray with me.

It was a fairly discreet location. Upon entering, Yo-yo greeted me with a big smile and hug. The problem was, there was another customer being serviced by another girl on another bed, albeit curtains drawn. I had to follow through, so she helped me undress and I went for a quick shower. During the shower, I applied on the spray but due to the dim lighting, I might have missed getting the substance on my dick, which had serious repercussions later on.

Upon exiting, she led me into our section, drew the curtains and helped me dry up. After I was dry enough, she began to French kiss me like a long lost lover. My penis hardened up, hidden by the towel wrapped around my waist. Before proceeding further, I passed her the panties I've just collected. She took off hers immediately and put mine on.

Yo-yo: Oh I love this material! Feel so soft! Looks good too!

She spoke in Mandarin, of course she did.

Me: It looks good because the person wearing it looks good too.

Yo-yo: You have a sweet mouth.

Me: Kiss it.

We resumed our frenching kissing, only pausing momentarily to take off her dress. Shortly later, she sat me down on the bed, I unhooked her bra and off it came to showcase a pair of firm boobs with pink nipples. At this position I was directly facing her boobs, so naturally I began work on them, fondling and sucking. Of course, I couldn't keep my hands off her butt, the firmness of it wrapped by the panties, it's sensual and arousing at the same time.

Yo-yo: mmm... (letting out soft moans)

I sucked harder.

Yo-yo: ugh... (louder moans)

For some reasons, I was more aroused than usual. Maybe it's her moans, maybe it's her looking really attractive in the panties, or maybe I was away from action for longer than usual. But for sure, I am not feeling the numbing effect on my penis. Damn, this is bad news, there's no way I could break away to apply on a new later of spray. I can only hope for the best.

Unfortunately, the worst happened. As she sat herself on my lap, her thigh touched my penis a few times, not deliberately though. But I felt an uncontrollable sensation, I didn't like it. I was still alternating between French kissing and fondling her boobs and nipples, at times fondling her vagina over the panties, but as much I as resisted, I couldn't stop the inevitable.

I shot my load. Yes, premature ejaculation. I am not proud of it, in fact, I am ashamed of it. The only consolation was, I still had the towel wrapped around my waist, so she didn't find out.

It wasn't possible to just carry on. Not only I went soft, but the urge and desire had all been eroded after ejaculation. I needed time to recover, badly.

Me: Hey, I am having a little sore neck, might be due to my pillow. Can you help me massage it to ease the strain?

Ok I lied, but I needed the interval to buy time for recovery.

Yo-yo: Sure! Lie down, I will massage for you.

I laid on my belly and let her work her hands on my neck. More importantly, I was desperate for time to recover from the ejaculation. I must say, she has good hands for massage. But, she won't want to do it forever.

Yo-yo: Turn over

I agreed and did so, not that I was willing. She pulled the towel off and exposed my still limp penis. Damn, I hate the sight of it. However, she didn't make much of it, and proceeded to cat bath me. Then working her away southwards, and finally she was working on my penis, commenced on giving me a blowjob.

I had mixed feelings, literally. My penis wasn't ready to enjoy the blowjob, but at the same time, I needed the stimulation to get it erected again. I just psyched myself mentally to get erected again.

Credits to her hard work and good techniques, I felt the erection gradually coming back. Finally, it was erected enough for penetration, though not my usual hardness, but it was the best I could muster at the time.

She got ready to mount me cowgirl. As she was about to take off her panties, I stopped her.

Me: Keep it on.

Yo-yo: Huh? How to have sex with it on?

Me: Just slide it to the side.

She obliged, kept the panties on. After capping me, she mounted me in cow girl position. My penis wasn't erected enough, but we made it.

Yo-yo: Oh... (she let out a soft moan, could have been louder if I was fully erected).

To be continued...