View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Suggestion on good place for two to chill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Sorry if bros find my post silly.

I have this female friend of more than a decade. We're now in our early 50s with our own families.

About 3 years ago we started chat more frequently. Every two months or so, either one of us will initiate a meal and the other will agree. So far, things have been strictly platonic. Our chats are mainly on work rants (we don't work together), sharing updates on our lives (including our fam), etc. I look forward to those meals and enjoy her company. I'm curious to know what she feels and how far this can go potentially. Or it could be me who's the foolish king of one-sided wishful thinking.

Recently she initiated a meal again that's happening soon. She's open to venue suggestions. Likely we have about 3-4 hours. So I'm thinking whether are there any venues that can let us makan and chill for 3-4 hours without having too much a crowd or waiters hovering and refillling our glasses. Something like a work/chill cafe where we can lean back and chat without the pressure to give up our seats after eating.

I know that private rooms like cozy place are popular now, where folks packet their food and then chill inside the rooms. But that is too early at this stage.

Thanks for reading and the good suggestions in advance.
Can you read, u fucking moron?. What does the title of this site say? Is your post in anyway remotely related to Adult Discussion About Sex? Does this look like a dining site to you? Does it look like a food website? I will give you a good suggestion. Get your head examined.