Thread: Tiktok ml
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiktok ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
I see a lot of spas going LIVE on tiktok during their opening times.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Most if not all the time, the MLs are streaming live from the reception area and they don't bother to mute or stop the streaming.

I have heard male customers coming in giving their phone numbers or worse their IC out loud. I've even taken down some phone numbers and was so tempted to sms them back saying that their number was recorded. One guy even came back and asked what are they doing with the number and please don't call the number, and a few people on the stream were joking 'dun want wife to see'.

These MLs don't realise privacy is compromised. I will NEVER go to these spas that go live because they don't understand how important privacy is in this hobby.
ALL MLs & spa chiongers without knowledge of social media Apps, dun realise their privacies are compromised

ALL Apps users in general oni noe to use the Apps, vvvery few users noe the architecture of the Apps

Honestly we dun even noe why, what, when, where, how our privacies are compromisd, tio bo? ..