Thread: Tiktok ml
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiktok ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Most if not all the time, the MLs are streaming live from the reception area and they don't bother to mute or stop the streaming.I have heard male customers coming in giving their phone numbers or worse their IC out loud. I've even taken down some phone numbers and was so tempted to sms them back saying that their number was recorded. One guy even came back and asked what are they doing with the number and please don't call the number, and a few people on the stream were joking 'dun want wife to see'.
Hungry mice are not scared of being seen. They will run around until they find food. Hungry mice are only scared of hungry cats. When we deal with cockroaches, we need to learn how to use insect repellant.

Just set up a few anonymous tiktok accounts. In these videos, just write your FRs. Which girl, how much do what, any special skills Then explain the honest FRs are written because the MLs don't care about customer privacy so we don't care about them too. The PRCs will learn to behave.