View Single Post
Old 19-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Indian prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimganator View Post
Yes finding Indian prostitute is hard! I have been looking for a while as it is my fetish and have never done before. I was able to find some between Desker road and Rowell road around 8 pm in the alleys with open �� but unfortunately I was low in cash and was hoping to find maybe more curvy ones. But that location is a good start
Based on what I know they are Malaysian Indians but last I heard, quality wise they're quite shit.

Pre-Covid used to have quite a number of young Indian girls, like Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis as well, along the back alleys in Geylang. Mostly catering to our South Asian labourers. But now practically cannot find already. Service wise, ok lah. A lot of the girls were quite young, shy, and there to just open legs. Some don't even want to take out their whole outfit, though its fine for me because of course I dont mind fucking young nubile and innocent looking shy Indian girls in their sari.