View Single Post
Old 12-01-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
RTF Cookie a couple of days back.

I keep asking myself why do I always return to Cookie when there are so many options around SBF. But I guess it’s a combination of different factors.

No frills bonk with guaranteed pleasure, a sense of familiarity and comfort are the main reasons. Seeing her taut body in her activewear when she welcomes me and then seeing her strip is enough to give me a hard on.

For me, her tongue is magical - soft and skilful - enough to arouse and stimulate me. While I’d very much prefer a BBBJ, her CBJ is good enough to tingle my sensations, ensuring my dick is in full mast before going in cow girl.

Seeing her taut body and natural Bs bouncing while in cow girl and in missionary is a sight to behold. Pulling me into a DFK while thrusting her, coupled with her moans ‘yes baby’ is a killer - I could barely last 5 minutes.

All in all, Cookie is a valued bonk. It’s a guarantee for me whenever I want a quick release.

As usual, YMMV, cheers!
oh.. cookie is still there. wondering who else

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details