Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If BaoBao really looks like an aunty like what you said, I believe 99% of the current WL in GL are either MILF or GILF. BTW, I am not exaggerating.

Have you really seen or tried her yet?

You definitely got the wrong WL …

She is my regular and she has not changed in body shape since the day she started work in GL (about 3 months ago). She is slim, possesses sharp facial feature and pretty by GL200 standard … though I personally don’t think she looks like the HK actress, Shu Qi. Perhaps 10% max … if she is chubby and not good looking like what you said, she would not be the resident ang pai. Another pretty WL, Selena is only second to her in terms of number of bookings. If she is chubby like what you said, I believe at least 95% of the WLs in GL are chubby as well. You mentioned she looks like Shu qi and yet you dun find her pretty?! Shu Qi is considered the goddess of many … you must have a weird sense of taste …

Either you have the wrong WL or you have an axe to grind against her. Your description of the WL whom you actually tried is more befitting of BoBo.
I still think it is bao bao because i went back again to 1654 and bobo is totally different from shuqi lookalike or even vibes. Anyway let us drop this subject as we do not have to get defensive over this topic. I did not reject at first because i just walked in and asked for bao bao but she was working when i asked for her so i did not see her in the first place. And i do not have the habit of rejecting at 1654a. To me, my definition of slim is one can see at least the two vertical lines of abs in a lady, with weight less than 45kg while standing above 160cm. I also do not wish to axe anyone since this is thier livelihood but this is just my personal view since everyone has their own liking, and i started my thread not flaming anyone either but more of just clarification. I had also mentioned bao bao is indeed young and not milf amd she has a good attitude, but more of her looks beh gam me. I am never a fan of shuqi. She may be sexy but to me she is not pretty. When iwanted to try bao bao, it is more towards reviews about her figure. I had tried Mandy before as well and i in fact prefer Mandy slightly over bao bao in terms of physical, even though i do not consider mandy as slim nor pretty too. Maybe i am too spoilt by the higher standard in gl precovid.