Old 16-11-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lmaob629 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Hello, I’m actually really young which supposedly not supposed to be talking about this topic or in this website but oh well. I’m only like 17 and I would like to say thanks first to everyone here because I scroll through all these pages to find MP to go to and that’s how I started my journey. It has only been afew months since my first time but I have tried a lot so far. I have mapped out the whole Kuching and where these places that have special service. I have tried many and it’s really nice. It’s also fortunate enough that because I’m pretty young and a lot of this girls from MP like to take advantage of me and I’m all for it. So if you’re young you pretty have a chance at everywhere. I didn’t even have to pay so much the most is like 100 and they would give me a bj,hj,fj basically everything. I recently just finished a massage and it was one of the best. I entered the building and they were groups of girls quite pretty something like a MILF because they were nobody and I was the only one. They were all just gathering in one living room, they pulled me in and I got to choose which one. Basically whatever you dreamt of It, I did it. So basically what I’m saying is that, any of you guys that are young you pretty have a high chance of them apparently “taking advantage of you sexually and not your money” , and I think that is what most of you guys want. Btw I have one that I hated so much is somewhere near vivacity, it sucks. She did do a bj,hj but she kept on stopping asking for more money. Hated it won’t go again. So that’s all from me, thank you guys.