Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiefs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hot pool with girl in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Tried the Hot pool package at NZ last week, basically 1st and my last.

The food was decent, and cafe uncle was friendly and helpful.

The hotpool experience was boring, and do note that most of the better looking girl does not provide this service, so selection are quite limited. Basically the girl seem shy and it is just too open for comfortability. Within 5min in the pool, you will start to get boring, and after about 10-15min, the girl will keep asking you to move to the room. So unlikely to make full use of the 45min.

Inside the room is much better, the girl will be more open up and more fun, however overall just like geylang feel.

In short, dont waste money on the hotpool, a private bathtub will make more sense for such service.

Hi bro, that means if we pay for the hotpool package, we dont get to choose from the whole selection ah.

like that must choose the girl first then ask her what package can do first before confirming ur selection

But thanks for providing a field experience as the only time i tried hotpool was in surabaya, indon. Foreign girls too but if got chemistry, its really fun in the pool tho with some khakis around. They even have a cold pool at the side.

Btw bro, the girl in the hotpool with u, wearing a 1-piece swimwear or 2 piece?

Might plan a trip there to exp it myself soon