Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

“Dear, I think I am going to cum too…” said Brian to Jane.

“Cum dear… cum.. I want to see you cum as Andy fucks me.”

Brian could feel the build-up in his balls ready to release all his semen into my wife’s virgin asshole.

“Cum in my asshole Brian… cum… I want to feel your cum in my asshole!”

“Aaaaargh!!!” came another unglamorous sound from Brian this time.

“Oh fuck, I can feel your cum in me Brian!” exclaimed my wife.

And just as Brian was regaining his composure, my wife withdrew herself and went straight to suck Brian’s cock! His cock that was in my wife’s asshole! All I could think of was the mixture of pussy juice, saliva, cum and potentially “anal juice” that my wife was putting into her mouth!

“Dear! Are you sure???” I cried out.

With her lusty and slutty look, my wife took a hard suck at Brian’s dick head and said to me “Don’t worry, we ladies have all anal douched when you guys were out.. hehe…” and all 3 ladies smile at each other.

“kanine.. so you chabors already planned to be anal-played!” with that Andy pulled out his finger from Jane’s asshole, took a whiff and tasted it “What the fuck.. you asshole smell and taste so good Jane.”

Jane blushed.

“It’s ok dear. Let us all enjoy this moment,” said Brian as my wife continued to suck his cock.

My wife started to sniff Brian’s cock. “hmm.. can smell a bit of anal smell.. babe, that’s the smell that you always like when you play with my asshole isn’t it?”

“Yes.. yes.. sniff it more.. show me… show me..”

My wife continued to lewdly sniff Brian’s cock and suck it.

“I also want to smell and taste it,” chimed Amy.

My wife pulled Brian up and made his stand closer to Amy and Jane.

The 3 of them then started sniffing and sucking Brian’s cock. That scene was fucking arousing. More so because his cock was in my wife’s asshole.

“My turn to come!! I cannot tahan already…” said Andy.

“No no not in her pussy!” cried Brian this time.

“eerrggh… eeergh!!! cum.. cum in me Andy, cum in me, don’t pull out!” commanded Jane as she continued sucking and smelling his husband’s smelly cock with my wife and Amy.

“Aaaargh!!!” came the third unglamorous sound from Andy.

“Kanine!!!! So shiok!! Aarrggh!”

“Dear, I can feel Andy’s cum in me.. so so warm…” said Jane lewdly.

“But.. but.. he came IN you…” protested Brian in vain.

“Don’t worry, we girls have pills ready for today..” said Jane.

“Yea, not like you men, no need to take any precaution or prep work,” quipped my wife before continue to suck Brian.

“Eh.. we all got go gym to beef up one ok,” I said, before the girls laughed.

By now, it was already the wee hours of the morning.

The 3 wives were sucking Brian with whatever strength that was left in them.

Andy just cummed in Jane. My cock was still in Amy’s pulsating pussy and my nether region drenched with her squirts.

The ladies gave Brian’s cock one last suck and gave each other a kiss. With that, the 3 of them rose to their feet, and said to us “ok time for us all to get some shut eyes.”

We each reached out to our respective wives and retreated into our own room, except for my wife and I as were already in our own room.

Looking at the mess on the bed I said to Tanya, “You go wash up first, I’ll clean up the bed.”

I took the spare sheets which I requested from the apartment owner, in anticipation of such mess, and changed the sheets.

I took the sheets into the washing machine and let it run.

I returned to the room, couldn’t wait to hit the shower.

As I approached the bathroom, I could hear the unmistakable moaning of my wife. I got excited, half guessing what my wife could be doing.

I opened the shower door, and there she was, my queen, in the midst of the steam from the hot shower and the water from the raindrop shower, she was fingering and masturbating herself. I just leaned forward and started to kiss her, which she always liked when she masturbates. She continued moaning and it took her less than 1 minute and she cummed. I loved it when she cums. Her body would shiver in pleasure.

“Thank you laogong.. that was fucking amazing,” and we continued to kiss each other passionately.

After a good hot shower, we both collapsed on the bed. It was by now around 3am.

“So, pill and anal douche huh?” I asked.

“hehehe… surprise! Yes, we wanted to go all out, including anal. But we were not sure if we could do it, but thought why not just prep ourselves for it. Pill was my idea and anal douche was Amy’s. Jane and I were surprised when she took it out. Haha.”

“So, tell me more about Brian analling you.”

“It felt strangely good.. just like how when Andy anal-fingered me but a million times more of pleasure and arousal. I think I am ready for more anal play with you laogong. I can already imagine you analling me while stuffing my pussy with my favourite dildo and vice versa.”

“You sure have given lots of thoughts about this, haven’t you?”

“Yup.. hehe… what about you? How was cumming in Amy?”

“Feels really good, especially her vagina gripping me while I cum and also her squirting.”

“You want me to learn how to squirt? I am willing to do it for you.”

“I think we have lots to explore in our future lovemaking session after this,” I said with a smile and gave my wife a kiss on her forehead.

We both fell asleep hugging each other’s naked bodies.