View Single Post
Old 27-09-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
The thing is I when I went there I had a hard time finding a pretty face, so G6 did it for me in that sense, can you share why you recommend 2 and 3?
2 is pretty with the blur blur big sister kind of look. she slim down abit since the last time i rtf her can say is almost a model figure 8/10 . tight body. fake D boobs
CBJ and can DFK (YMMV). can just pound her any position no complaints what so ever. Shy but can converse simple english. friendly also

3 is loli face abit thick make up. figure wise abit meaty but acceptable to me
she does BBBJ and can dfk. Just watch out for her BBBJ lol. Her service is superb, you want what. just ask she will give. finger her pussy etc etc. fark her non stop for long period no complaints and she enjoyed it. Her riding on you is those aggressive type. the bed can shake lol

others i not too sure, i need to see G6 too