View Single Post
Old 23-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

I usually do not DFK and with the same sentiments about how many dicks lalalala. If I want to DFK, I must make sure I am her first customer for the day.

What I like about Xiao Qiao is, other than she looks like a seductress Korean mistress with kimchi flesh in the right places, she often surprises me with new stuff. So every sex with her is like a different adventure. For those who tried her before, I think some of you may know what I meant. I quite enjoyed her doing my anal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss30 View Post
Fair comments bro. Of course chemistry is personal. I don't do dfk as I keep imagining how many dicks she sucked before hahaha

QUOTE=sigkelir;22677704]I visited Xiao Qiao two to three weeks back and it was a good session even though she wasn't my type and I am unlikely to return since I prefer my chemistry with jiaojiao.

This is what I like about her:

1. She is hygienic and health conscious, making sure to clean and sterilise before bbbj and ar, maybe offputting to some but not me
2. Puts in the effort, for example I found out during our chat that she paid to learn from a veteran so that she can give a better service in bed and she put on kinky black stockings with an opening in the pubic region so I could bang her in that
3. She was really wet (apparently cos period just ended for a few days) and enjoyed riding.

To be fair, she doesn't seem like a wl who is willing to do it all to please, for instance we didn't dfk, she didn't initiate and I din attempt to since don't have the feel with her for that. So maybe she's not for you if you are looking for someone who's willing to do it all.
[/QUOTE]