View Single Post
Old 17-09-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

16/9/2023

SOAP/Mitu. Is my go to place whenever i visit BKK. Too bad Paris was either not working or fully booked that day. Booked Mai thru line. Went there and the receptionist recognize me and asked me if I wanted to get another girl for MFF as she remembers that i always go for 2. Chose Bule for a total dmg of 6400 (discount of 1k). Service was great as usual. Mai was leading the action and i can see that Bule was still quite inexperience. Had a wonderful time there.

Mai is a very slim and slightly darker. But she provided very good service probably just behind Paris in that.
Bule is has bigger (enhanced) boobs but quite fair. I find her body very much to my liking as she has some meat.

SOAP is more towards service oriented. Those lady working there might not be the prettiest or have the best bods but they make up for it in the service. So those looking for SYTs or Angelababy face type probably should skip it. But those looking for good service and a good nuru experience should try it once. but make sure to make a booking.