View Single Post
Old 16-09-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few good years

Ep 16

Nancy’s dad had stopped trying to ask her to go back to her own house. It caused her mum to be more furious with her and in a fit of anger, she signed a 2 years contract with a tenant and rented out Nancy's room. As such, this meant that Nancy would need to continue to stay at my place.

17 Oct Friday

After work, we went to a quiet restaurant in the West for dinner and unexpectedly, we saw Terry there. He was with a woman companion, not the one we saw during the barbecue but another different girl. They were holding hands and obviously they were a couple.

Terry came from a middle income family. His dad was a Director in some company while his mum was a teacher. During our Secondary school days, his parents did not have much time for him and so he spent lots of time together with us. When we got into fights with other schools, he was the first to jump in to help us.

I was not sure if he put in any effort in his studies but he did not get good grades and was enlisted into the army straight after Secondary School. After he finished his service, he borrowed some capital from his parents and did his very first investments. Although he was bad at studies, he excelled in investing and made a shitload of money over the years. He was the richest amongst the 5 of us, driving an Italian sports car now and renting a house in Sentosa Cove.

Of course, with his riches his circle of friends also evolved. Thus, he would only join our gatherings once in a blue moon and in fact, if George was not present, Terry would not appear as well. Terry was the closest to George in our group since they were cousins.

After the September gathering session, something unexpected happened. For the 2 weekends after that, Terry was the one who initiated and organized our gathering sessions. First was a potluck session at Sentosa beach and followed by another barbecue session 2 weeks ago. There were no activities from my group of friends last week.

During those 2 gathering sessions, Terry did not bring along the girl whom we met the first time any more. Today, he was with a new girl who we had not seen before.

I went over to greet him but Nancy remained at our table. Terry smiled and waved at her but she remained emotionless.

She rolled her eyes when I returned.

Nancy: I thought he would only go to fancy restaurants?....

I raised my eye brows and was surprised by her hostility towards him.

Me: baby.... you got some beef with him?....

Nancy: I know he is rich.... but he treats women likes his playthings.... and I am disgusted with it....

Me: erm.. the girls he is with are not teenagers... so I'm sure they should know what is happening.....

Nancy: can you go to the photos with your exes that you showed me the last time and pass me your phone?....

After I found out that Nancy was interested to see my exes photos, I had shown the old photos to her. I did not know what her purpose was for but there was nothing that I was hiding and so I handed the device over.

She fiddled with it for a while before turning the screen and showing it to me.

Nancy: look....

It was a photo that was taken last year together with Wendy and my group of friends.

Nancy pointed to Wendy in the photo. I had not noticed it before as I did not scrutinize the photo but now that Nancy had highlighted it, I saw a hand placed well below Wendy's waist, somewhere nearer to her butt. The person whom the hand belonged to could only be Terry as he was standing next to her.

She took the phone back and scrolled through more photos before she stopped at another one. Wendy was wearing her padless bikini and Terry was standing a slight distance away but from the angle, his eyes were fixated on her breasts.

The 3rd photo was with my other ex-girlfriend. Terry's hand was also placed somewhere near to her butt.

She had not scruntized the photos when I showed her previously and so I was surprised that in that short span of time, she had noticed these incidents.

Nancy: you didn't notice these did you?....

Me: no.... erm... maybe his hand slipped?....

I tried to find an excuse for my long time friend.

Nancy: I didn't want to tell you this as I knew you treasure the friendship from your group..... but I felt utterly disgusted that he had the cheek to wave at me earlier as if nothing had happened....

Me: har?.... what happened?...

Nancy: 2 weeks back, when we were having the 2nd barbecue session, he grabbed my butt..... and I chided him.... but it seemed like he is unrepentant.....

I was shocked by the accusation but I knew Nancy would not lie. However, Terry was a long time friend and I was sure he would not do such things to my girlfriend. As such, I tried to defend him.

Me: ermm... maybe it was an accident?....

She frowned.

Nancy: I was expecting that..... I'll prove it to you....

Halfway through our dinner, she suddenly got up and asked me to follow her.

Me: baby... don't be rash...

Nancy: I won't do anything... just follow me....

She walked directly over to Terry's table and I noticed that his girlfriend was not on her seat.

Nancy: hey Terry....

Terry: Hi Nancy..... 'sup?

Nancy: I thought if you could host a gathering for us at your house?.... I don't have any friends who are so rich except for you, so I've not been there before.... it's a place that I hope to have a chance to go to....

He smiled. Nancy played on the fact that she knew that he liked people to praise him.

Terry: oh of course.... haha....sure...... I'll make arrangement with the guys.... you cool with that Sam?....

I nodded and we continued with some small talks. When his girlfriend returned, we went back to our table.

Me: baby.... what are you doing?....

Nancy: I told you that I'll prove it to you.....

Me: How?....

She sounded emotionless when she reply.

Nancy: you'll see....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.