View Single Post
Old 15-09-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

When i saw sally and she saw me half naked, she say is cindy here? I nodded. Is it fun? She asked. I was like awkward to ans the question. Then we qent to the room and cindy was lying on the bed.

Both lady were looking liks they are going to eat me up and i ony and we had a threesome. Both of them go naked and i was lying flat on the bed. Sally sit on my head and she ask me to suck her while cindy was fucking me.

I nevwr done this before and it was awesoms. Soon sally and condy swap.places and cindy ce.down to kiss me instead simce her pussy is full of my cum and dont want to disgust me. Whkle sally was riding on me.

After that the three of us continue to fucked through the night and we slp aroind at 3am.

The nect day 11am, i woke up but my lega were wobby. I cant walk straight. I lnew thatbday on, 2 ladies are really too much for me.