View Single Post
Old 15-09-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

After i did my payment, i went back to the table and saw cindy whispering to sally and sally gave her a wicked stare and say sure, make sure you have fun. I was confused, wondered what they are talking about.

After that we went out of the restaurant and we bid cindy farewell as she needs to run an errant. Shortly after, while i thought sally and i were going to have some fun, she received a phone call and she had to make a move. She gave me a kiss on my lips and grab my dick and told me she will be back soon.

After she left, i went back to my place alone. And after shower, i went to took a nap.

After awhile, i suddendly felt my dick was getting suck by someone and i thoughr it was Sally but when i open my eyes i cant beieve it was cindy. She saw me awake and smaile at me seductively.

I was shocked but the feeling was great and at her position, i can see her cleavage. After a shortwhile of bbbj, i shoot my cum insider her mouth.

I was confused on why she is here and how did she get in? Then after she went to rinse herself in the toilet, she came beside me and told me that she asked sally for the access. Her lips came near me and we kissed.

I slowly took off her clothes and slowly my mouth when down , sucking her nipple and then down to her wet pussy. She was totally wet and i suck her juice while licking her pussy.

Cindy was moaning while i licked her slowly she grabbed my head and wanted my tongue to go deep inside her pussy.

Her moaning makes me hard and i asked if i may fuxked her, and she nodded. I inserr my dick inside her hot warm pussy and she was screaming and shouted "come fuck me, come on my dear"

As her reuqest, i fucked her hard and she was pretty tight compared to sally. We went on missionary to doggy where i enjoy the view of her butt and the way she move really arouse me. Soon after, i told her i was cumming and she turn around and use her leg to hold be tight to her and we kissed while i releazw my cum inside her.

When i though thatbwe wkuld stop, she push me down and continue to ride on my. I couldnt stop cause she was riding me and i got the momentum to fuck her again. While riding md her boobs where bouncing up and down and her expression was too slutty and kept moaning out loud.

I signal her to come and kiss me and she did while poounding me.

Theb after thay we change to missionary then doggy again. Until i amnage to cum.at around 20mins.of fuckimg in the second round.

After the second round we stopped and rest. We were both panting and grasping for air, since both of us had not had such a long fuck before.

Then she got a phone call and after the call, she say if she can stay her for the night? I said okay. We chat a bit after that and know more about her and slowly after she went on naughty mode agaim, her hand was tluch my dick while we were talking and she was stroking it.

Then suddenly my door vell rang. And i went to opsn the door and it was sally