View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Right so went to lunch after and I felt like I still had some reserve in my tank and was craving some comfy low effort CIM (I like BBBJ more than FJ tbh, esp days when u don’t want to 獸心大发 and just wanna get pampered). Also I wanted a new CIM girl in my list, that I can reliably count on (other one being g32 of 2038, “Su Ri”). Suddenly recall this ice fire bbbj (never tried ice ) Thai house recommendation from @Samdude, who kindly recommended me some girls (MOST Thai houses are cbj so this is defo welcome). OKT recommended 7, apparently she’s their AP (lol btw so far afew houses I go to, APs are all 7s - Ronaldos (?) ). Anyways, double session this time so it’s a long FR, Here goes my 30th SBF FR, L16H51g7, FR titled (“fire and ice”)

WL name: Jenny, in sg for 1 year Age: 30, looks late 20s only imo, maybe it’s her skin quality and short hair, makes her look more chic.

Looks & body: pre-milf imo. skin: healthy tone of tan (NOT the overly yellowish tanned kind) smooth skin, face / eyes / nose: hair: heart shaped face with nice jawline, thin almond eyes with subtle double eyelids that look single from afar, quite attractive eyes; fairly straight white teeth, short shoulder length black hair, looks quite sleek on her (makes her look younger and chic); skin was fairly good, with light makeup no evident bumps / scars iirc ; rather thin lips; build: somewhat abit fleshy / curvy (slightly “thick” look but NOT fat / “bah cai”), abit of meat at abdomen only appears when she bends, but still quite natural firm imo. I DON’T think i saw any obvious loose preggo skin / stretch marks iirc. Rather meaty ass and slightly fleshy thighs also. overall a natural womanly body that looked tight in her short blue one piece dress. The kind you’d wanna look beneath, if she wore a t shirt and denim shorts.; Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: B (close to C) cup, natural tear drop shaped with slight natural sag (rather firm, NOT the sibei sag kind), nipples: light brown; size: fairly big appetising, ok to attack; Special features: 2 huge tattoos on her upper back, a woman with a snake bottom and a flower.

Language: fluent english, apparently she learnt it here, really quite impressed if that’s the case.

Shower routine: interesting and something different. She doesn’t just rinse and rub. Uses shower cream to fondle and rub your groin, chest area thoroughly. Observant - offers listerine and even helps you rinse after. Foreplay: hugs you from front when she cleans your back, naughty rubbing already. Then after rinse, the show starts in the shower - she sucks your nips, kneels down and bbbj starts straight in the shower for about 2-3 mins (elaborated below for technique) and ends with a kiss on your rod. I was already rock hard by then. I love this kind of spontaneous JAV bbbj shower action (prolly only 2/3 ladies initiated this thus far).

Shower & hygiene: really professional, w listerine and deep rinse post and prior. After first CIM told me to lie down while she went to listerine w deep rinse. After second CIM, observed her using listerine and teeth brushing.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), initiated and reciprocated by her after and during catbath and before / during FJ. Quite passionate for a first visit, even took my specs off (2nd girl who did this) during the tongue fighting.

Cat bath: licks ears, nips, balls sucking, kisses your groin and thighs area, uses boobs to rub your body too.

AR: yes, legs up kind, and fairly ticklish . haha but AR not really my thing but it’s nice to know it’s on the menu, she asks for your feedback.

BBBJ: fire and ice bbbj (haha novel to me I’ve never tried ice yet), with lots of DT. She Looks at you teasingly and asks for feedback also. It’s the sensual (NOT the power suction) kind of bbbj, can be slow / fast and furious, she’s v observant and moderates based on your sounds / ur face. Blew me with her short hair down, quite a sexy sight, looks sleek and younger than she actually is. Moaning was delicious and sensual “uhmmm”, feels like she really enjoys sucking ur cock, nice. The room has mirrors on top and on sides, nice view to admire her back and while she’s blowing you. Spent prolly about 20-25 mins here in total over 2 sessions. Just a bit of really brief wiping with tissue (not spitting) but no issue with me.

FJ: tightness: quite loose like most WLs, I feel. thin natural Amazon bush; positions: caps on (asks if painful, plus points for being considerate). cowgirl: about 1-2 minute here with some dfk, more of a “whole rod in” grinder with horizontal gyration for her own pleasure, before ceding control to me. Next, missionary: we spent about 10mins here The usual mix of dfk and deep and long stroke with hard push-up position pounding from me, she’s fine no issue. she tries to be active and hugs/ grabs onto you tightly, pinches your nips etc and readjusts herself for smoother penetration, before she seemed to be in some pain, she can go even longer FJ but needed more lube. First buzzer rang and I extended (this is the 2nd time I extended for first visit), since her service was good. CIM: next, I was craving for some CIM. First shot was quick (since I needed to fire 2 times) and then she went to clean up & listerine, came back, suggested some light back massage while resting & continued chatting, before bbbj for second shot. She will moan “uhmmm” deliciously and sensually and suck every drop out and continues to tickle concurrently, when u unload and even signals to check if you’ve finished your orgasm, before she pulls out (sincerely wants you to unload every bit). I imagine doggy / reverse cowgirl (maybe next time) would be quite a view too with her curvy body, esp with the mirrors in the room.

Attitude: excellent - observant, considerate, smiley, chatty and comfortable. Tried to make convos and even jokes which we laughed about (about me being mixed, upper half Asian lower half American ABC etc). post shot attitude: after my second shot, the second buzzer yet to go off and we had some time left. She asked me to lie down and wait for her, while she went for a quick listerine rinse and brushed her teeth. Then came back quickly. Now, most WLs would prolly straight to shower to end / ask u shower alone / at most cuddle. Nope, She’s Not a time watcher - pleasantly surprised she continues to smile, initiate kiss and bit of dfk, fondle, use her boobs and body to tease and rub you (3 shots in 2 hours already by then totally no juice at all liao 饶了我吧 ), light massage you, and chat shortly, till second buzzer rang before we shower tgt. As I was leaving, she even hugged my groin and kissed my penis (my pants) goodbye, girl knows how to wash the commercial aftertaste and how to keep you coming back even . GFE: hmm I’d say it’s NOT the kind of SYT GFE, more of the fairly passionate mature woman who knows what you need and takes good care of you. Overall, a well paced, relaxed and comfortable session.

Summary score: 8.5-9/10. Looks and body: B+, like most guys, prefer a fairer and even curvier, more youthful and firm body; Service: S-, excellent professionalism and attitude, with room for improvement on GFE and passion. If her looks work for you, Yes, I’d RTF if I was looking for Comfortable (no rush), relaxed, non-commercial session, with a curvy Thai girl that has a natural womanly body (imo also a rather sleek chic face as well) to pamper me with long bbbjs and CIM. And someone who speaks English fairly well and offers the Thai level of hospitality and a really solid menu - massage, dfk, AR, fire & ice bbbj and even some naughty foreplay in shower. I’d say she’s my new reliable “pamper me” CIM go to girl, alongside 2038g32.

Other house thoughts: I think this house is prolly more of a service (rather than looks & body) oriented pre-milf / milf house (bros who want a SYT looker unlikely to find them here). The unique house offering seems to be the fire ice bbbj . Overall svc and looks & body standard sorta Similar to 0843. I don’t think I spotted any real lookers / SYT but I’ll be back to take a look when I crave a long nice CIM.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 11-09-2023 at 12:23 AM.