View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thanks for the tip off that 1617 is generally cbj house. my KKJ doesn't like CBJ. I am on a journey of discovery to see if I can find Viet house where $120 = 60 min and decent service ( 2 out of 3 of the following BBBJ, DFK, DATY) and good looks.

Gal 10 & 11 looked very good to me in this house so I am wondering if I should go in guns blazing at $120 or test the waters with $60 (I am assuming this is CAT60)

From my recee 1637 mostly chubby gals while for WH2 gal 18 and 19 looked good from far.
Np bro, I’ve yet to go there myself la but briefly read the threads haha. Similar criteria for me, bbbj (fav part) and dfk (for passion) important to me. Prolly similar to Desmond’s radar also. Looks wise, yeah obv impt, I’m not a strict SYT hunter, more of a passionate slut / gfe hunter . Thais are tanner and “cleaner” menu generally, that’s why I intend to drop by the other viet houses to see if they can be potential alternatives to 2038 (been to 2040, 1834 (“Viet paradise”), Cygon as well). For my criteria, 2040 and WH54 can be alternatives. 2040 is fine in svc but struggles with looks (like 0843, another Thai house). WH54 is fine (for me) so far.

By “this house” I assume u are referring to WH54? If so, yes CAT60/25mins (unlike the Thais, I’ve yet to hear of CAT 80/100 Viets?) and g11 is reviewed by me alr. I’ve had a reader who tried 10 as well but I’ve yet to, hearsay svc is ok de and does try her best. Haha maybe just start one session then if u like can just extend la .

Yeah I’m still clearing WH54 (g3 next), after that maybe drop by WH2 for a look.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 09-09-2023 at 10:04 AM.