View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Agree with you. I visited recently everyday a different WL. After a few sessions they even suggested I do a tarma session (double or triple) with them but I didn't try.

My review,

1. Friendliness: XiaoQiao > Ruyi > YangNiu > YangYang
2. Prettiness (all are pretty): YangNiu > YangYang > XiaoQiao > Ruyi
3. Size (M to Slim): XiaoQiao > Ruyi > YangNiu > YangYang
4. Fairness: YangNiu > Ruyi > XiaoQiao > YangYang
5. My RTF sequence: YangYang > YangNiu > Ruyi > XiaoQiao

Please this is my review and my choices, you may have complete different experience (YMMV). And I want to say ALL are friendly, willing to accommodate and provide the best experience when you treat them with respect. I did all 1 hour sessions.

The OKT doesn't say much but friendly enough. Overall a good dependable location to get your fix. Tschuss!
interesting review, bro. I am same with yours for 1 to 4, but for 5, my RTF is reverse
XiaoQiao > Ruyi or YangNiu 50-50 > YangYang

Petite sized and pretty looking Yang Yang is power in her massage also but be careful of her sensual hand stroke in the shower, can make you shoot in shower. Must know when to pull the brake in the shower. Sometimes when I am tired and need a good massage, I opt Yang Yang for one hour. got a full naked body massage complete with BBBJ and FJ, better than go to massage parlour.

Xiao Qiao is toxic, slutty, sextifying and her service is top notched. She has electrifying eyes and very power in the 回味 department, meaning, you will think of her. Every trip to her is like a new adventure.

Yang Niu I like her blur blur look, Russian Chinese mixed with very very fair skin and soft big busts, and her brownish pussy hair. Fucking her is like fucking an ang moh but her pussy is much tighter than the ang mohs. Simply put, ang moh look with Chinese pussy. The last time we had such mixed breed was Aana at 1820 before Covid.

Ruyi has the good amount of flesh in the right department, big breasts and big butt. Fucking her in front and back feels great. She has great GFE and very responsive with every fuck thrusts. If you make her horny, she gets more activated.

My simple summary of the four WLs in this discrete house. And Yes, I like the hidden carpark behind this apartment building, and walk up to level 2 via a discrete staircase.