View Single Post
Old 31-08-2023, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Hi bros anyone tried the MLs from 135jb? Have CC on my wc but yet to go try.haha paranoid nowadays
Maybe I'm not hansum enough or rich enough but I visited 1*5JB for the first time recently and booked Coco at night. The night shift ladies were at the couch in darkness, and I think only CC looks SYT/chio and closest to photos on facebook's massage group.

Positives:
- Open till 4am
- Relatively quiet at night I think
- Coco has sizable boobs that are really nice and natural, at least C to D cup.

Neutrals:
- Place has a common toilet outside and they don't really care if you encounter another customer going in/out of the toilet
- Curtains only from what i can see. In fact a guy came in after me and booked CC next to me. Unfortunately I cannot hear anything from his side.
- Paid 58 for 1 hour, didn't even return change.

Negatives:
- Coco has super skills in meitu. Add more weight, like UK size 14 easily. Face also looks different.
- Massage was not hard at all, piano level.
- Service offered was HJ at 2 blues, and she remove top for some quick b2b and allowed me to grab her boobs but that's it. No south roaming allowed. She started to complain why I take so long to cum sigh.

Is this the experience others have of this joint? I have been looking for late night places and was hoping this will be a regular for me but am disappointed. Cannot imagine how to achieve higher levels of service with curtains unless people don't mind stereo effects. Think there's another joint nearby open till 2am nearby and of course the japanese one next door is open till late but I was disappointed in my first time there cos kana switch and bait.