View Single Post
Old 18-08-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=953211

Had Gina from FF for supper last night and i was incredibly blown away by her.
Long ass post to read but TLDR; the absolute best budget bonk in D1 right now, and for me one of the best bonks in the recent months! even those $200+ girls cant compare to the standard of service and looks she has. She can easily be valued at $200, sure to be angpai material!
Too lazy to segment out the post, read at your own comfort.

Location was a central hotel no reg, big fresh towel given to me. Props for this.
I would say she is 80% close to her photos but 90% to her live video she looks way sexier in real life with her lash extensions and exquisite makeup, no slack at all on dolling up before i came. Looks to be in mid/late 20s pre milf look with very sharp features. Sibei sexy can alr. Opened the door and was greeted by a sexy voluptous lady in a black lacy nightgown;not skinny like stick, has the curves at the right places and hourglass figure, not fat! She told me to have a seat first as she was watching the tv haha after a few minutes asked if i wanted to hop in the shower and off we go. Once she took off her clothes my eye cant shift from those giant fucking tits of hers with beautiful small nipples. One of the most perfect pair of tits i have seen and felt thus far, slightly enhanced but its sooo soft to squeeze. My guess is she was naturally a C cup before and enhanced to upsize to a D so it feels almost natural unlike those enhanced rocks where u can feel the entire silicon implant inside which is a turn off. Hers u can squeeze till no tmr and she actually enjoys it. Started molesting her in the shower already where she gave me a soapy b2b wash with her tits rubbing up and down my body and her stroking my already rock hard cock. Was definitely a hot steamy shower session. Didn't wanna waste more time so we quickly got out and she laid down beside me before asking if i wanted a bj. Ofc i said yes and she slowly started attacking my nipples before gobbling down my dick. Why did i say gobble, shes a certified deep throat queen taking it like a fucking soldier. Mad props to her. I'm not that big but she can definitely take dick. She also doesn't fail to show love to the balls and give then a good lick and suck and will caress her balls in her hand while she is sucking on ur cock. Mindblowing bbbj 10/10 for me. God damn. Did i also say shes a fucking wild kitten in the bed? She also initiated a boob fuck with my cock sliding in between her cleavage while she kiaps her boobs tgt. The view alone already beat the national day fireworks at mbs 1 week back. After some foreplay on me, she came above me and forced her breast in my face to suck, of course i recipocrated with licking and sucking the fuck out of her nipple, her breasts are so big that i was suffocating at times when i was sucking them. I felt like a newborn baby who hasn't eaten for days and mommy is here to feed me. She loves this and absolutely loves you squeezing her boobs too. Caps on after an intense foreplay session and she rode me. Bbbj was top tier and so was the fj, absolute professional rider, not only does she grind, she goes up and down and fucks you without u having to do anything while she continously guides your hand to squeeze her giant spotlights. With such a pair of wonder infront of my face i cant stop myself from sucking them while i fuck her in cowgirl. Switched to missionary while i frenched her like long lost lover as my cock penetrates her fast and deep while i keep my hands busy squeezing her fking breasts. Finished first shot in missionary and asked her for massage, she is a fucking all in one package man. Top tier bj top tier fj and even her massage was top tier, she gets up and really puts in the strength and effort to relax your muscles. So shiok i almost fell asleep, head to toe massage, she even cracked my toes. Where to find??!! Flipped over for her to massage the front side and as she got to my groin she started waking up my 2ic again and pop my dick goes into her mouth, another round of nothing but shiokness from her solid bbbj. Second shot tried doggy and it was also superb, her ass is juicy as fuck and the recoil was solid, the best part is you get to squeeze her two fucking dua neh from behind while u pound her juicy ass and hear her ecstatic squeals of delight stereo moans. Everything was top notch. Gfe was really up there also, she can speak english and no GT was used at all definitely can hold a conversation and will make small talk with you.

You want to have a intense sex session and release all your sperm? Dont miss out on gina. Was actually contemplating to book her as there are many new fishes in the sea but definitely no regrets here and i'll be back to find her in no time. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FUCKING DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH! ABSOLUTE GEM!