View Single Post
Old 17-08-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harruper View Post
Just had my session with Dice from Flirtygirls
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=951411&highlight=

My own preference: this is the most friendliest okt I met, cause this gem i request for 2 times okt said timing not match. Today finally I got her and okt very fast and prompt reply.

Location: RLD and lady will come down and pick me up to her room cause I don't want to get registered. Service gaogao

Looks: Sharp feature and Chio type. Seriously real life more pretty then photo posted. Won't reject.

Body: Sexy and curvy figure, smooth skin. Some ink on her body. Thai tanned. Boobs natural and able to zhut and teh.

Frenching: we french like long lost couple, having tongue war.

Bbbj: Suck me like a pro! Keep going non stop for EST. 10mins. No teeth feel and handsfree. DT at times.

FJ: Tight pussy! Good coordination and moans stereo. Able to withstand long pentrating and long fuck. Good attitude gem.

RTF material!

Bro she just changed stable to seduction..half an hour ago..her listing came under seduction...30 mins ago