View Single Post
Old 25-07-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
First, TQ for replying ... Now, after 2 days ... I still fuming mad ... should hv paid $50 ent & $50 for the sucessful HJ = total $100 instead of $150 overall.

After her bathe, she just dressup & sit there waiting for me to pay her ... not even a word of thanks..
Hi bro

Sorry to hear about your experience. It sucks!

For me, I am more a habitual, I guess. I do have 1 or 2 regular MLs that I go to on a regular basis (about once every fortnight). I of them have returned to China so I am now left with one.

However, I still explore new ones but I will usually take recommendations with a pitch of salt. Not that I don’t trust the brothers here but I believe MLs will also have their preference in terms of who they like to serve. Maybe the bro who recommended is handsome and as such, she serves him better compared to myself. In any case, I will try to see how their service is to me and if I can feel how genuine they are. That said, I know some MLs are great “actresses” as they are just doing this for a living. I also have to be careful not to get KC’ed by them.

From the new ones, I then see if I can pick one to be a regular, and slowly build up a relationship with them. So at this point, I am exploring and looking for my next regular.