View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2290 / Power: 19
S i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond reputeS i l v i a has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yeah that's how I caught my one doing all this. all of the above.
And she tahan all interrogation despite all the evidence till I pull in all the in laws, and elders then she admit.

to me Wife and Gf both also want to eat outside. Haha. Thought escape to a gf when the wife was cheating, same issue happen with gf. Back then was just a devoted family man, father then thought be a good person, haha.

Think its just society now. Its common. Its a instant gratification culture and money status talks.

take it easy, do whatever it takes to survive, so what they do I do, and it balances out.
I’m divorced already and been thinking why it happened until this stage.

1) Last time when we were younger, there’s not much social media stuffs. We always see our elders all very loving and caring for each other. We grew up wanting to copy them in our family. But during our era now, social media and platforms are everywhere, couple comparing against each other eg; “why the husband so good?”, “why his wife so sexy?” Haha
Slowly each of the party will try and want to taste the outside forbidden fruit…

2) normally guy will have outside commercial sex but once release we will come back to family and don’t feel guilty. But how about our wife/gf? If we can do it, how about them? Can we allow them to do it and come back to the family and don’t feel guilty? Nowadays government are trying to balance as man/woman are equal, so in this situation, is it fair for both parties?

Ultimately we guy will want to enjoy both sides and if the wife is a “small woman” thinking, it’s the best.