View Single Post
Old 25-06-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
It feels like 50 hj + top up 50 to roam is the norm in many spas nowadays, which is plain ridiculous. The market has been spoiled by the rich men who accede to these ML's demands.

MLs can demand the sky, but if enough men reject and walk away, they will soon learn their absurdity and adjust accordingly. Prices should largely be determined by the demand, not the supply.

But i feel we are at an impasse in this entire situation. If we have regulars that we had engaged when the rates were reasonable, we should just stick to those, until they too start demanding more then they should be cut loose.

On the bright side, for guys sharing these sentiments, this should help us cut down on this vice and eventually quit the scene, I hope.
To each his own, its their own money and time. If you don't want to pay above normal tips, feel free to walk away, but doesn't mean all other brothers have to follow suit.

For me, i would definitely pay extra for roaming if its a SYT or the teasing is good. Besides that, 88 spa is good if you just want teasing without releasing. There are several out there.

Other than that, there are brothers who willing to pay, so that they can expect better service when RTM or even ask the girls out on dates in hope of free fuck.

So different people have different agenda and definition of value, don't try to put others down simply because they are able to spend more.