View Single Post
Old 20-04-2023, 01:08 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

these concepts are talking about man, who is happy and yet wants more.

I would say, there are many, especially older bros, 40s, 50s, seen alot, and the reason why they are "cheating" is because the marriage that they are in, is unhappy and there are kids involved

No sex with wife for years, no care, no concern, even living and sleeping in seperate rooms

Surely the man will settle his needs outside, and from what I know, many women do the same.

We don't call it cheating when you get to that stage, its just survival and making the best of the situation.

Probably both are closing both eyes to anything the other party is doing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment