View Single Post
Old 15-04-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Again, shout out to bro exchange123. You recommendation never fail again.

Texted her a night before and got no reply, so tot try again another time. But gotten a text the next morning saying slot confirmation. Fast hand confirm.

My FR
Reach location and once gate open, wooo, not bad looking gal wor. Kinda classy with the dress. Hold my hand and guide me to the room. Once door close, give me a hug and perk on the lip and help me undress. Skip the shower sop blah blah blah. Once in the room, push me sitting on the bed and she pounce on me. Got stun and haven’treact she already lick me top to bottom. Did the lappy dance and undress for her. Feels shiok.They know when to ask you which package you want, when you’re at your horny peak. Took the one5zero package and I waste no time to carry on where we stop. Her bbbj is so sloppy it can wet the bed. Move to 69 and some time later, she was so wet and maybe she’s horny too, ask me wanna upgrade package or not. Small head took over and I agree. I recommend bros to always BYOC in case for this type of situation. She started role playing before I enter. Told me to faster F die her as sis is not in. Oh my, like MM and TT sio. Gave her a good pump. Change to CG, she ride well and whisper this in my ear “BIL, please give me all your cum, give my naughty pussy your cum so sis will not have it”. Who can tahan. Burst my shot soon. Shower, had a good chat with her till times up. She kept caressing my sick time to time during the talk. Told her you continue like this you’ll have to cancel you next appt and I go round 2. She laugh. I walk out a satisfied man after.

Look: not syt type, but definitely up to standard. Her look grows over the time. She can look demure while walking beside you and she can look damn slutty while on the bed with you.
Bbbj: lacking on DT but the sloppiness can compensate this
Cim: never try. Next time maybe
FJ: quite tight. No stirring coffee feeling
GFE: good. Nothing to complain

RTF: in my list.
Very long essay. Good writeup🤭