View Single Post
Old 15-04-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

I go to that car park sometimes. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlackStar View Post
We continued shopping after that and went back home in SG. That night, we continued texting till late at night.

She asked me why I’m shy. She would have given me a blow and let me cumm in her mouth if I didn’t stop after the hug and kiss.

I was like, are you sure? She answered why not.

She say it’s ok. There’s always a next time.

A couple of days later, she texted me and asked if I’m free to drive her to Woodlands to a friend’s place to collect some items.

On that day, i drove her to Woodlands. After collecting her items, I asked her where shall we go? She says up to me. I’m still unsure if she’s really open with me. I’m hesitant cos she’s married worth 3 kids.

I told her why not we go to Woodlands Waterfront Park to catch Pokémon. Pokémon was hot in 2016 then.

So we head down to Woodlands Waterfront Park. After walking around catching Pokémon, we went back to the car.

She then told me to go somewhere quiet and less people. She told me to drive out and go opposite. Along Admiralty Road West, opposite Woodlands Waterfront Park, there’s a dark quiet carpark. If not mistaken, there’s an old prison behind the carpark.

There’s only a van parked in the carpark. So we parked away from the van.

We started talking about our families and she confided in me about her sex life with her hubby.

She claimed that he’s always playing his game till late at night. And even if he wants sex, he wants her to be on top and after he cumm, he will go to bed. She felt unsatisfied.

I then asked her what she enjoyed. She says she enjoyed bj and CIM. I was like …..

I told her that her hubby is lucky to have her cos my wife will bj me but dun really enjoy and will never let me CIM.

She then asked if I want to try. I replied why not.

We went to the back seat and she told me to remove my pants. She was on doggy when she bj me. I then remove her pants and panties and began to finger her.

I took sometime to cumm cos I was busy fingering her and enjoying her light moans while she bj me.

Her pussy is not as tight as my wife cos she went thru 3 normal birth while my wife went thru C section for my child.

If I were to push further, I might be able to put my fist in.

I asked her if she really don’t mind me CIM and she says that just release and let her enjoy my cumm.

Unloaded my full tank and she showed me her mouth full of my thick cumm before swallowing all in. I was like… I’m simply enjoying every moment.

We then started frenching and I could taste the aftertaste of my own cumm on her tongue.

We continued frenching before we get dressed again.

We went back to the front seat and found that there’s people in the van earlier. Looks like a couple.

We decided to head home as she says that she has to work early the next day.

To be continued….