Thread: Jogging Ladies
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I have a question for the jogging bros. Most of you jog to keep fit and enjoy looking at female joggers. For those who try to chat up the females, what were you thinking of? To alleviate some boredom, waiting to find a jogging partner, the source for potential gf,fb or...., especially for those married bros, isn't it too riskily close to home for some fun? (most people don't jog too far from home)

I am just curious to know
I jog but usually don't chat or talk during the jog. The main reason is that I pant when running.

I am too old to get a FB or a GF. I have a few female jogging partners, but our primary interest is to watch each other's back when we go to strange jogging routes that we are unfamiliar with.

Other than that, we do have some food and wine sessions over the weekend.