Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I went for a walk yesterday evening. Quite late, about 7pm, after work
Connie was busy entertaining someone in her room. She is always active around this time.
Walking away from Connie's room, I bumped into Angie.
Immediately "jio" me for action but I refused as I was going for dinner with some kakis later.
She told me the same sad story, saying "today no customer" and "bad business" asking me to support.
Angie always tells the same story, all the time. Always the same line "no customer". She says it in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Then again, she may be right as many bros are sick of her tailgating them all around the 4th floor and they are put off by that.
In any case, I read in another thread that she told another bro that she is facing money issues. Dunno whether to believe or not
In sg who dun have money issue?

These days i dun go and jalan.. straight walk into shop after finish straight walk down... no time to listen to her lo soh...