View Single Post
Old 16-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

my fr on fairy posted on 5th feb on the other thread

ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/fairy-massage/

Look : Subtract a bit from photo, but looks really foxy up-close which maybe your cup of tea
Body: Same, cold and smooth but highlight is her shapely butt which she likes to flaunt infront of you
Boobs : Decent boob size, real or not I don't know. Very soft though. But does not matter as she's very pleasant to be with
Attitude : Even after deed end, she doesn't turns into complete stranger. Huggy likes to sudden hug you from the back, chatty, initiated head massage, not a time watcher
GFE : Her preferred replying style on texts is fairly unique, rl gfe is very very strong too in this one
Sensual : One of the best HJ providers I've tried, many variations and asks you which style you prefer and constantly check with you whether is it painful on your end
Massage : Didn't skip this too, she got some strength like the other ML. Combination of elbows + fingers massage

Last edited by eatsleepwork; 16-03-2023 at 06:40 PM.