Old 12-03-2023, 05:14 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pentacoast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Coming to Ho Chi Minh city brought out that “first time in Southeast Asia” feeling all over again. I arrived at about 11:00 PM so first night was rushed:

Highlights

- Viettel vendor trying to short change me 20,000
- Currency changer intentionally showing me the higher buy price to get the money, then showing me the lower sell price
- Stunningly beautiful women on Bui Vien walking street. If there are higher rated women than some of those stage dancers, I don't know how they would improve. 8.5-9 range girls
- Linh cherry massage girl was pretty, gave a reasonable quality massage, good service including kissing, solid BJ effort, took it doggy and then missionary. Lost points for short BJ and also encouraging wrapping the sex session after 10 minutes. Also asking money before bang. To be fair it was only a one hour session. I won't be rushed to the following days and will take 90 minutes from now on.
- First impression of Vietnamese food is less oil and stir fry, and still tasty
- Curious just how many of those bars have pay for play sex available.

So much to still explore in this huge city. Feel like I've only cracked the surface level. Day one was all I needed to confirm this won't be my last trip.

Full video (recommend you put in on 2x speed in case you want to listen):

Day 1 HCMC: https://screenpal.com/watch/c0efYNVySMZ