View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
A lady from Sichuan with really good attitude. Apparently, a good friend of Luo Luo (delisted) and Tu Tu.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

Location: There is a bus stop right in front of the building. Shared unit with another ML and hers is on the 2nd level. Room is very small. Do note that she will be moving to a single unit in G in a week or so.

Looks and body: Resembles pics 5 and 6 in ad. Not my type but acceptable. Room was too dark and make-up was rather thick for me to have a close look at her features. Massaged in thick dress, which was pulled down to waist during sensual.

Massage: Top notch! The head massage at the end of is enough to make me RTM.

Sensual: The dick massage was really shiok. The HJ was slow and one of the better ones that I have received. However, the other aspects were rather lacking. Also, zhut zhut not allowed.

GFE: Gao gao. Shy, demure, polite and attentive.
MO quite similar to LuoLuo ya. High GFE, but restrictive sensual.