View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

Sally then kneel down and pull down my boxer and start to give me bbbj. At the same time, i was holding her head to take control over her sucking my dick

Her tongue was swirlling around my dick and was making sound (hmmm hmmmm) while sucking my dick.

When i was cumming, i signal her to stop and i told her i want to fuck her and she smile. I brought her to the sofa, and she lie down and i start to fuck her hard.

She was moaning out loud and while fucking, we kissed. Then from missionary we changed to doggy position. But then her phone rang and she decline the call but the phone soon rang again. It really spoil the mood so we stopped and she picked up the phone and whike she was talking, i went to suck her nipple and finger her.

Shw tried to remain clam and ask me to stop but i didnt. I dont know who is it and i dont really care. I finger her until she cannot take it and she release her moan. And eventually she cum.

Wheb i saw her relaxing, i push her down and fuck her hard. She was moaing and her phone is still connected. Then after awhile i finally cum inside her, then i let her go. She was panting and realize her phone is still connected and decide to continue the call.

While she was talking on the phone, i notice that she kept looking at me and giggle. After awhile she put down her phone and asked me to go out for lunch. I agreed.

We went to shower together and while we were showering, i went down to her pussy and start to lick her and start to use my tongue to play with her pussy..

Sally moaned and finally cum on my face.

Sally: so sorry... are you okay.

I replied that i am okay but i want it back. Sally smile and say later got good treat. I thought she knew what i meant and i say okay!

After shwoering, we changed and went off to the restaurant.

When we reached the reztaurant , i saw a lady already sitting there waiting for us. She was roughly the same age as sally and she was really sexy and her lips was thibk and hot.

We settle down and sally set next to her friend, cindy and i sat opposite them. Then we start ordering . While waiting for our food, both sally and cindy were giggling and notice cindy was scanning me.

When the food arrive, we started to eat. While eating, i can feel cindy leg touching me. When i realize it i choke a bit and cindy laugh. Sally then told her to be nice to me. Cindy nodded.

After the lunch, i went to foot the bill and both cindy and sally were surprize by my action.