Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
floshiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
Just wanna give a special shout out to boot boot for sharing Soda’s contact.

Finally managed to try her after msging 3x.. she did clarified that she might not be in the ideal spot to reply.. you know la.. so just keep trying.

Omg, despite the damage I must say her service makes up for it! I have done many JG and P massage at different places, all can’t give any proper advice or even tell you why this spot or that spot pain. She’s knowledgeable in this field and able to educate me. Really must try then you will know why. Some examples are like why hot stones are used and why her stomach massage is effective. Her character is wild, naughty but at the same time attentive and caring. She really takes care of me especially since it’s my first time with her. She does assess your body and recommends the best treatment for your enjoyment. I must say I shivered in shiokness during sensual!

I usually don’t feel shiok at my p-spot. I bought many toys to try and most P massage MLs just tell me that mine is enlarged. But here, I was exploding and came too early. This is really a new experience for me, I have been doing it wrongly for years!

I would definitely rtm as I enjoy her company, top notch service, effective JG techniques and also the gfe. Totally sold.
Bro can share contact pls tx