View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
sonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersonicrazer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardwoon View Post
This kind of booking is by luck only me as I am not well built nor that rich, sometimes it just happens....

This is a small New (then) Massage shop that's opened for about nine month and not much business. I like to go afternoon as its always empty. I like book for 2 pm for my favourite ML and do some heavy petting or sometimes bonking during the 2 hr session.

one of those days I booked 2pm but when I arrived the receptionist apologise to me that my booking won't be available until 3.30 pm and most of them are not in yet, not until 3 pm...knn like that also can.

So I sat down to chit chat with her, she always wear mini skirt and always purposely Zhao gang, alway white panties damn steam.

She asked me if I could lend her $500 as this month she is short of cash and its 2 more weeks to pay day.

I told her that I dont lend people money, but if she needs the money, I ask her to massage for me for one hour I pay her $500 neat. She said no HJ just massage, I agreed.

5 mins through the massage I said that her massage is terrible, I ask her to remove her cloths with bra and panties on and I show her how to do it.

You bros out there whom watch a lot of JapAV will know what to do lah, I did exactly that to her, she buay tahan want to fuck, so I fucked her hard and deep, 1st one on massage table, 2nd in attached bath room, and the 3rd on massage table. Both of us was spent, I paid her $1000 for being such a spot.

As for my booking for the ML, I cancelled the booking saying that I feeling not well.

I fucked her her a few more times on different occasions

Profile : Msian Chinese, Big eyes, tits 32, waist slim, very long legs gotta FML.

Other locations coming..
and its Sunday again. 1 more hour to go before it ends lol.