View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

so sorry for the delay. had a solid wkend of follow-up with Mya. ok, so where was i? the pantry.

i hurriedly walked into the pantry & there she was, standing at the water cooler sipping & smiling to herself. just as i stepped into the pantry, i dropped some of my files (I too was in deep thoughts admiring her slim body profile), her thought was interupted, seeing that i dropped some files, we both bent & squatted to pick up the stuff. <from that angle, i had a brief view of her trimless purple half cup bra + matching panty>

we stacked the stuff on the pantry table, i smiled saying:
me: thanks for the help, seems like this project is going to be quite a handful
Mya: don't mention it, it's my pleasure <giving me the slutty glance>
me: <stepped over to water cooler, wanting to get a drink, realised i don't have a cup, as i'm from the dept upstairs, started to search the cupboard.....>
Mya: <filled her own cup to offer me> here, use mine
me: thanks! thirsting to death after the briefing. so, have u decided where we're gonna dine? it's your treat, so i'm not gonna suggest any place, don't wanna be ripping u off <chuckle>
Mya: <butt leaning against the counter, hands jacked against the countertop, blouse so tight that her bra was visible thru the button gaps> hmmm, i guess we could have either japanese or korean? i doubt u're into vege & all that healthy stuff ya?
me: <lost in admiration for her well maintained body> ok, japanese it shall be, but 1st let me dump my stuff in the office, before we go ya??
Mya: looks like u need some help, come..... i'll help u with the stuff.

<she took a bundle, i took my laptop & we headed back to my office, took the lift, just the 2 of us. wild thoughts in my mind, trying to visualize her naked body>

[ding] <made our way to my office>
me: damn! its only quater past 6, the people all gone?! if only everyone was as punctual in the morning.....
Mya: maybe u should consider "work life balance". u can't expect everyone to be as workaholic. besides, is friday.... give them a break, u need a break too <finger crawling on my back>
me: <turn around sitting at the corner of my table, facing her> i guess u're right, i get a little to demanding at times.
Mya: <closed & locked my door, shut the blinds & strutted towards me> it's still early, i'm not hugry, are u?
me: no, not really.....
Mya: good, since we've some time to ourselves, let me help u unwind <planted kisses on my forehead, cheeks, few kisses on the lips & we started french kissing......... her hands kneading at my hardened cock>

the heat started!

we proceeded to rip each other's tops off, needed to get it over quickly in case the cleaners start their shift, i was sprawled on the couch, and she was kneeling between my legs giving me a solid blowjob with my cock sticking out from my boxers, didnt take her skirt off either, in case we needed to dress up fast.

she lay down on my table, lifted her skirt to her waist, legs spread wide, started to rub herself with 1 hand, the other hand kneading her own breast. i got up, pulled her panty aside to expose her dripping wet pussy. <thinking to myself, now i'm really having raw sashimi!> started to lick her fleshy abalone. she was breathing heavily & trying to refrain from moaning too load.

i was about to start pumping, but realised i don't have condom in stock. shit!! anti-climax. she looked up at me frowning

Mya: is something wrong? did somebody knock? y did u stop?
me: sorry, i just realised i don't have the frech cap in stock
Mya: <smile> its alright, the cycle just cleared, but we better not dirty your office, or the cleaners will surely know
me: <thinking to myself don't mess up the office???> meaning?
Mya: u had your sashimi, at least let me have your "roe" <wink>

no further delay, took her missionary on the table, turn her around to do her doggie style on my chair, went to the couch, so she can ride me cowgirl style, scissor position on the floor, i stood up & she automatically sucked me clean & dry in kneeling position.

after all was done, still not dressed up, both of us reclined on the couch, her head on my chest

.... to be continued....